Our top skin tips
14 December 2018, Friday
We have put together our top tips to help you keep your skin looking gorgeous!
- Make sure you always remove your make-up before going to bed to allow your skin to breathe overnight to avoid blemishes and/ or blackheads.
- Always apply sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 that blocks out harmful UVA and UVB sun rays that can cause premature ageing and wrinkles.
- Try to get at least 8 hours sleep every night and apply a night cream to hydrate and repair your skin while you sleep!
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday to clear toxins that cause blemishes.
- Wash your makeup brushes regularly to remove dirt and bacteria that can cause breakouts.